The other night, Jadyn said that she didn't want to eat too much before Ethan's game. When I asked her about it, she replied, "Because I want to go to the concession stand." Leave it to Ethan. He says, "What's a confession stand?" So we change religions three days a week and head for confession on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. :) I love that kid...


Since at least three nights a week are filled up, whenever we do have a free night, we have been heading back to the property to hang out and ride the four wheeler, fish, and just have fun. Addison loves going in circles in the barn and listening to her echo. She is so funny! Jadyn likes to hear the engine rev on the four wheeler, and Ethan likes to push the limits with the four wheeler! He thinks he is hot stuff!



And tomorrow is Mother's Day. Roger and the kids gave me some beautiful potted begonias and a nice basket filled with lotions and bubble bath. I must stink.... Anyway, what are you doing for Mother's Day? I want to know........................
5 comments:
Hey friend....I finally posted and we celebrated tonight. So you will have to head over to my blog to see what we did.
It was nice working the sale with you. I'm thinking we need to start up something new (besides a garage sale) for this week...I like seeing you every night.
Loved your post and esp. the title. Way to go...you had me guessing???
My sweet Mother-In-Law is cooking for us! Hooray! I'm taking that awesome Spinach salad!
I have been blessed with a wonderful husband & 4 beautiful children and their soulmates & 3 grandchildren & 3 more babies on the way. We are all heading to Elcona Country Club for lunch. Bertha & Jay will be joining us for lunch also! That sounds wonderful!
Kim you make me laugh! I love the pics of your beautiful babies. Ethan looks more and more like Roger every time I see a pic of him! I hope you have a wonderful mother's day!!
Hey! I enjoyed confession tonight :)
For Mother's day, I spent all day with our family and was very hormonal while missing my husband!! Go figure right?!
Post a Comment