Saturday, September 6, 2008

New feature and a few updates

Hi All!

I wanted to let you know that I added a new feature that Blogger has created. It's called Followers. Sounds kind of weird, but I thought I would try it out. If you want to follow my blog, you click on the link to become a follower and you can choose whether or not you want your picture shown, and then I don't know if you get an e-mail sent to you letting you know if I updated my blog or not. Regardless, your picture can be shown, which is so exciting! :)

A few updates...

We are planning on moving up to the lake tomorrow afternoon. It will be good to have our own space.

Jadyn and Ethan started school on Wednesday, and all is well.

Friday they started working at the house again. We have some pieces of wood now attached to the cement. This is going to be a long process...

Quote of the day...

Jadyn had a terrible headache yesterday, after standing up too quickly and hitting her head on something. So Ethan told her his remedy.

"Jadyn squeeze your teeth together really hard and that should take your headache away. It worked for me once!"

Forget old wives tales, Ethan has it all figured out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim, Look at you blogging more often and everything!!!! WOW 2 new posts since I last checked. But the real question is are you doing your bible study homework????

I do want to be your "follower" Count me in. I'll try to find your link among all the songs and such.

Cute quote from the 6 year old.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails