1. I make amazing banana bread!
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Reality Shows! (Survivor, Amazing Race, The Bachelor)
3. I enjoy eating lunch all by myself, without kids, while my food is hot. It is so peaceful!
4. I am the oldest of four kids.
5. I love being wooed by my hubby!
6. I am a youth sponsor for our church.
7. I stay up way too late at night and enjoy the quiet of the house.
8. I go to breakfast with a few high school friends once a month.
9. I love the Harry Potter series, and now Twilight!
10. I became an aunt last June for the first time on my side of the family.
11. My dream vacation would be to Italy.
12. My favorite vacation I have been on was to Virgin Gorda, in the British Virgin Islands.
13. Flying scares me.
14. I took piano lessons as a kid for many years.
15. I love softball and volleyball, and I regret not playing volleyball in college.
16. I love listening to Glenn Beck on XM radio.
17. I love a good deal!
18. My favorite candy is Almond Joy and Peanut Butter Twix. It's a tie.
19. I hate arguing and confrontation. Unless it is with my husband. :)
20. I worked at Jayco during the summer months in high school and college.
21. I have traveled to 5 of the 7 continents.
22. I want to take a road trip with the family (when they are old enough) out west.
23. I took Badminton in college, and Roger was my partner.
24. I am fascinated by tornadoes and want to go on a storm chasing trip.
25. I want to own and run a bookstore like the one in You've Got Mail. Except I want mine to stay open!

3 comments:
You do make good banana bread!!!!
You have a good list of 25 things......congratulations!
hey you're right... that IS more than I ever wanted to know :) KIDDING! Love ya!
Post a Comment