Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our home...6 weeks to go (approx.)!!!

I haven't posted any pictures lately of our house and lots has happened lately!

These are our posts that surround our dining room. And I just decided this week to change the paint color in the entry, dining and great room from this brown to a light gold instead.

Family Room Mantle...the stone was being put on today.

Great room fireplace, completed Monday.


Our new hood, that hides the exhaust hole that couldn't be moved.

The front of the house
Laundry room countertops
Trim is being worked on every day, closets put in, exterior work, etc... Hopefully next week they will be able to start concrete. We shall see!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice! love the stone around the fireplace!

Carrie said...

Very Nice! Can't wait to see it in person. I like the stone on the fireplace too! I also like the green laundry room :) Hang in there, it won't be much longer.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! The wait will help you enjoy it even more!!!

Tonya said...

What a great place! I am sure it will be well worth the wait. I especially LOVE the laundry room!

Stacey said...

That laundry room would MAKE me want to do laundry! so cute!

Cindy said...

Changing paint color??? No wonder it's six more weeks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails