Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quote of the day...

I don't remember why, but yesterday we began talking about Heaven while driving in the car.


Jadyn said, "I don't want you to go to Heaven yet."


I replied with, "Well, honey, I don't want to right now. But when it's my time, it's my time. And I


know that I will go to Heaven because I am a Christian."


Now I remember...


There was a song playing on the radio called Finally Home, by Mercy Me. I love, love, love it!


It's talking about when you finally make it to Heaven.


Back to my story...


I could tell that Ethan was listening intently to our conversation, so I asked him if he knew how


to get into Heaven.


And this is what he said...


"Yeah, after you die, you have to climb a lot of stairs!"



2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute!!! With talking about Easter our kids have had SO many questions about dying too. Makes you have to know your stuff doesn't it??

Anonymous said...

I got a power point email the other day and there were some beautiful pictures on this email....and there was one with a long staircase that you couldn't see the end of the stairs and it was called 'the stairway to heaven' or something like that. I showed it to Ethan and he wondered if somebody dead took the picture or how the person who sent the email got it? good question! so I bet that's what made him answer the question that way!!! how funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails