Cashew Chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp. ginger
2 tsp. honey
1 tbsp. cornstarch
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 head broccoli
3 tbsp. water
1/3 c. chicken broth
1 c. cashews
1 small onion
Cut up chicken in 1/2 inch cubes. In bowl, mix ginger, honey, cornstarch, water, broth, and soy sauce.
In fry pan, heat small amount of oil (I use olive oil) over medium heat; cook chicken and onion until chicken is tender.
Add broccoli, that has been cut up and cooked slightly in microwave, and cashews.
Pour liquid over chicken, broccoli, and cashews.
Cook until sauce thickens.
Serve over rice and enjoy!!!


5 comments:
It looks like you're still one awesome cook in spite of being homeless! You've adapted quite well to all the surroundings you've all been in! Good on ya, mate!
I don't know. I think I hit my breaking point this morning.
We had this for dinner last night - YUMMY!!!!!
Sounds delicious! I think I'll make it for dinner tonight! Thanks, Kim!
Are you still "broke" (breaking point)? I'm sorry for how crappy things have been. Your builder should consider himself blessed that you are so patient.
I found all my stuff today... skillet was in another cupboard. :) Hooray for me!
Post a Comment