I have never done this before, but It's Friend Makin' Monday!! Amber at {aefilkins} is hosting, and I love her blog, so go check it out and make sure you link up and make new friends!
This week, the question is:
What Fall TV shows are you most looking forward to seeing?

Can't wait for this to start! Only wish Roger and I were on it!
*
*
*
*

I mean McDreamy. Yeah that is what I am excited for...


*
*
*
*

The claws come out every season! Should be good!
*
*
*
*
I am a total reality junkie, can you tell?*
*
*
*
This is a January premier, but I don't care! It's a fantastic, nail biting, edge of your seat show, that I can't wait for!!! Go Jack Bauer!
8 comments:
That's a great list! There are some of my favorites too! :)
Junkie. :)
We have very similar lists- you have good taste!!
~Becca
24 is my favorite show ever...just saying!
I don't have a favorite series to watch in the fall....I wait & wait for the 24 season to end on TV and buy the DVD to watch the series without having to wait for a week between shows! I know.....I know!
did you ever apply for amazing race? you should! lynette (miller) and rusty applied once but obviously didn't make it on the show ... which causes me to question the producers' selection process cuz they would have been awesome. so on second thought it may be worthless to apply since they apparently don't pick the cream of the crop. ;)
We got to the point of printing out the application, then found out that Addison was going to be born right around filming time. So we nixxed the idea... :)
My only long lost wish is that ER would still be going. Am I stuck in the 90's or what??
Post a Comment