Thursday, December 24, 2009

Quote of the day...

Tonight, rather than cook (I will be doing enough of that over the next few days...) we ordered Chinese take-out.

After dinner, Jadyn was reading her fortune cookie, and then noticed that she could learn how to say a word in Chinese on the back of her fortune.

Jadyn: Oh! Sugar in Chinese is 'Tang'.

Me: Wow Jadyn, you are really smart! Now you can speak Chinese! (with just a hint of sarcasm)

Ethan: Well, she should be smart. She is in school!

Me: Well, then why can't you speak Chinese? You are in school.

Ethan: I can! "Hola"!

Obviously, we need to work a little on where China and Mexico are with Ethan...

5 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

That's so "tang"

Aloha!

Amber said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a dork. I love that kid!

StuckeyBlog said...

That's funny. Just yesterday, my sister told me that Grandma thought they spoke Spanish in Thailand.. ;) I cracked up.

Anonymous said...

Those are my grandkids!!!! How funny!
Kunsht duh datch shvetsah? (Can you speak Dutch?)

Anonymous said...

You're about to get kicked off of your blogspot....it's been over 2 wks. since you blogged.....nothing new? I love your blogs about the kiddos! Love you xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails