Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My little princess...or not!

Lately, Addison has been wanting to wear one of my old dresses that my mom made as a princess dress. I think she likes how it twirls. Anyway, today she was wearing it and dancing to her music when this happened!


So my little princess had gas. It struck my funny bone!

P.S. I should clarify that this dress was the one I wore at Derald & Cindy's wedding! Crystal & I had matching material and we handed out programs! Isn't that so funny?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Kim! That is too funny! Made me laugh out loud!

Amber said...

HAHAHA LOVE IT!!!

Katy said...

haha~ When I first saw the video..it looked like Jadyn when she was little..did she get a new haircut?! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That's the same outfit she was twirling in last night! lol
She is such a tooter!

Unknown said...

Kim, That is so cute! I love how that dress twirls too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails