Today our plan was to go to the Children's Museum. We have great memories of this place from 3 years ago. This time the kids were much older but still had a good time. The museum folk changed things around quite a bit, so there were several new things to try. Jadyn and Ethan really liked doing the rope maze and inventing a roller coaster with tubes and ping pong balls. After we came back, we ate a quick lunch then had to get out to the pool fast. There is no wasting time with the older two. Busy, busy, busy...
So you might be asking yourself, why I titled this, "Turn straight." If not, you are going to find out the answer anyway. Tonight after a fabulous dinner at good old Pizza Hut, we were returning to the hotel when Roger asked, "Should I turn straight or go right?" I died laughing and even Jadyn who was trying to not talk for the rest of the evening about busted a gut! We all know of something funny that someone has said before, for example:
Dad- "Keep your feet on the flo'!"
?-"My soakes are socked!"
Kim-"Look at the faterwall."
And there are many others that I could write down as well. But I want to know what other funny things you will always remember someone saying. The first two to respond will get a souveneir from Palm Springs!
Mommy & Addison at the museum
Showing their strength on the climbing wall.
Building a roller coaster out of tubes. Addison is a big help.
Time for dress up...the Queen
Ethan in the Cowboy way
Pretending to shop in a kid size grocery store. They even got to check out and bag their groceries with a cash register, even a debit/credit card machine.
Pint size pizza kitchen
Addison, pretending in the Archeologist area
Using her own strength to pull herself up!
5 comments:
And I quote... "Is that the ocean?" (Katy looking out the plane and seeing a small lake - on the way to Florida"... or the other Katy-ism classic "What state is Florida in?" OOOO and what about dad's response when we were in a drive through and I asked for something without onions and he looks at me with a weird face and says..."Ninge?" HAHAHAHA
Well Amber put the phrases down that I was going to..hmm..one of my other ones that she forgot..How many years does it take to get to Florida?? hehe..You didn't say we couldn't say one about ourselves. I know there are so many other ones..I just can't think of them at the moment..I think i'm having a pregnancy forgetful moment.
looks like the kids are having a blast..the museum looks like fun!
I know I'm too late for the prize, but I remember when I was pretty young and I went through a drive-through with my brother and he ordered what we wanted, then said "oh, and that's to go" DUH! I laughed for a long time!
Crap. I missed out on the prize too! Bummer. But I still got a sweet gift from you today and you weren't even here! Thanks for the gift bag you gave everyone in our bible study. Kim you are so thoughtful!! I loved the Beth Moore video this morning. Thanks for inviting me.
Sooooo...about the thing someone said.....One that comes to mind was a couple of months ago when Grandma and Grandpa G. were over and Jack said....Come here dad so I can wack you in the cajones. (balls) Ahh.... Jack not shy at all.... that one.
Loving all the pictures Kim...it's like I'm there. Love the posting every day. Cute pictures of the kids.
That children's museum looks awesome! Willy & I have never been there! Can you believe that? Love you all and missing you all! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment