Today was a day for swimming and that's about it. We did go out for dinner at City Wok, a fabulous Chinese restaurant. I think we brought the average age down quite a bit. Everyone was admiring our three cute kids. I don't think they see many young ones around here.
One exciting part of my day was my lunch! I had a fabulous Cobb Salad, blue cheese dressing, turkey, bacon, cheese, and lettuce. Yummy!
Isn't that sad, but it was so good!
The kids are all getting a lot of sun.
Jadyn and Ethan both painted pottery by the pool yesterday. Ethan painted a skateboard and Jadyn painted a star bank.
2 comments:
Sounds like a blast - great vacation for the kids.
Hey ~ Is Ethan going to use the skateboard at our house? Good job kids, it's about time you got your picture on the blog! Love you & miss you! Keep posting-it makes my day better! :)
By the way, Dad's nickname is Seinfeld.....keep arguing a point to death....drives me crazy! So I nicknamed him Seinfeld 2 nights ago! Oh-good grief!
Post a Comment