So tonight as we were headed to Ethan's baseball game, I reminded the kids that Grandpa is in China. Jadyn made sure we knew that that was where the earthquake recently occurred.
Ethan: The Amish people in China speak Spanish.........
Jadyn: No they speak China talk............
I am so proud.
4 comments:
Good job kids! Way to amuse your Mom and make the time enjoyable while Daddy is busy winning fishing tournaments! Here fishy..fishy!
I hope you keep a file with all their favorite little innocent sayings!
How did Ethan do in his baseball game?
Love you all
Your mom's got a great idea! You should keep a quote book you can show them when they're older. Too cute. Ask Ethan what Spanish Amish people speak in France? J/K
That just made my day! toooo funny! : )
Sending my love to ALL those crazy huffmans!
miss you guys!
-alli
Nice Clark! So-I'm the blog hog according to my girls?! Right - Kim & Amber?
Post a Comment