Sunday, June 1, 2008

The top 10 reasons why I didn't blog this week

We have had an extremely busy week, hence no posting on my blog. Here is a rundown of recent events...........

10. We became a temporary family of 6 this weekend! Our nephew, Nathan, is living with us this summer and working at L & W for Roger. We are excited to have a teenager in the house! He is going to be playing softball for our church team, going on our Mission trip to New Mexico, and helping Roger out on our property clearing trees!


9. Friday night I helped Cindy H. with Mitchell's open house.

8. Saturday morning, we threw a baby shower for Aimee, our sister-in-law.

7. We went on a picnic on Monday and took Jadyn's friend Cassie along.


6. Softball on Wednesday and Saturday

5. Baseball on Thursday

4. MYF bonfire on Wednesday

3. Jadyn had her first massage for a pinched nerve in her shoulder.

(She didn't like it at all...)
2. Played outside

1. It stays light till 9:30, who wants to blog?! :)

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

4 comments:

Amber said...

what- do you think you're busy or something? :)

Unknown said...

So you've joined the "family of 6" club, Hey? No fair, you're new addition can wipe himself. Well I hope he can.

Yep, Way to nice outside to blog...esp. when it stays light out so long. And wow the weather!!!!

I have been checking everyday for a post from you though.....because while I can't think to write my own posts, I love to catch up on everyone elses.


So I'm just getting ready to make your Mexican casserole for dinner that you posted about. Wish me luck. :)

Anonymous said...

You should be able to get lots of work done cause I'm home again for awhile! Just bring the kids over! We had fun tonight w/the wee ones! Addison is so funny!

DeAnna said...

Hey I hope that his mom taught him a few things, like wiping! I miss and love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails