Friday, July 11, 2008

Homeless

Today we are officially homeless. Well, we aren't sleeping in a car or anything, but we don't have our own home yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger and I closed on our Highland Park home today and also met with our builder and staked out where the house would set! How absolutely exciting..................

I cannot wait to start!

In other news, we are living at Mom & Dad's and I am dealing with their slow internet that I was just able to get onto tonight. It really is faster than I was expecting, but still slower than I am used to. So I may not be blogging quite as much, but you can call me on my cell to catch up on the latest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our house has suddenly come to life.....wow.....we have 4 kids running around here, I mean 3 if your don't count Roger! It's been very busy for you all and I hope you can take it a little easier now that the move for now is over and all you have to do is sort the boxes that weren't stacked together! who stacked those nicely labeled boxes anyway??? you've got time to sort all of them again anyway now that you're out of the house and staying w/us....what are you thinking, Kim?

Unknown said...

Good thing you'll be at the pool so much and it won't even bother you to have slow internet...because you won't have to blog.

I'm so excited for you and that the house closing is over and went so smoothy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails