Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Qantas Lounge

We made it to LA, to wait a little while longer. Once we left the terminal where we arrived from Chicago, we of course could not find signs leading us to the correct place. Call it jet lag, travelers confusion, whatever. Little did we know, you have to go outside and then three doors down, and look for the Qantas check-in without any signs visible. Yeah, right...

Finally, we found the gate, and our flight was delayed. We would not have been leaving LA until around 5 AM our time.

Luckily, there is an earlier flight that leaves around 2 AM our time, so we fortunately got seats on that flight.

Along with our seats, we also had passes for the Qantas Lounge. YEAH!!!!! Free drinks and food, just what weary travelers need!

Leaving the kids this morning was definitely rough. Addison is still not 100%, still has a cough and a runny nose. ahhhhhhh...............

Ethan had a mild breakdown, crying as he left the house for school. No that's ok, mama needs a little more guilt. Bring it.

Jadyn did ok this morning, but last night she was a bit upset.

I can't wait until we actually arrive in Sydney, vacation begins.

Until then, we leave in about an hour. Then we have a 14 hour flight, with a day filled with a city tour so we don't fall over sleeping. Can't wait! :)

3 comments:

RosyRose said...

Oh Kim- did I forget to tell you I wanted to come too! Shoot, to late now!
Hey I tried that tortila soup on the fam tonight. I made a couple modifications but it was Awesome! I was like, okay you all better like this cause we are eating it once a week this winter!
You guys have a relaxing week. And try not to let the guilt from the kids overwhelm! They'll get over it and this is healthy for you!
kiss Dundee for me would you? Rose

Stacey said...

Have fun Kim! I agree, it is hard to leave the kids, but soooo good for you to have a vacation and relax! I will be praying you have a great time and I know the kids will do great!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim, I'm listening to a temper tamtrum as I type, because Suzy isn't getting her way. So Hmmmm....enjoy the vacation for me. I LOVE TO travel!!!!! The kids are surrounded by people who LOVE them, they will get into a routine...and have so much fun. I'll pray for you as you travel...and the kids as they adjust. Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails