Saturday, February 28, 2009

I just want to see if this works...


YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I finally got it to work! Now if only I could get a good, current, picture where all members of the Family of Five are smiling. Is that too much to ask? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading 'Just Walk Across the Room' by Bill Hybels (the founding & Sr. Pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in So. Barrington, Illinois). Our church was doing a series of sermons on this book during the month of February and I'm only halfway through the book and it's March 1!!!!! Go figure! If you haven't read it, you really should!
The following statements I'm taking directly from the book.......Think about this--What if you knew that by simply crossing the room and saying hello to someone, you could change that person's forever? It really does bring personal evangelism into the 21st century. Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails