Finally, our computer isn't as slow as a turtle, and I can upload a few pictures! Here is what is new with the house...
This is the master bedroom looking into the master bath. The paint in the bathroom is a gold color.
Addison's room...Possibly Pink (so very pale)
And Jadyn's room...Blue Splash. It freaks me out, but she loves it! Once we get her furniture in there, which is white, it will look really good. I keep telling myself that.
- The drywallers finished last week
- Painting began last week and should be finishing up today.
- Hard surfaces (tile and wood floor) will be starting tomorrow and into next week.
- Our cabinets will be installed late next week or the week after.
- The exterior stone is being worked on, and looks fabulous! I love it!
- We are meeting with the landscaper next week to talk about our driveway and parking area.

This is the main color throughout the house. It's is a nice brown that goes with a lot, I think. Ethan's room is also this color.
This is the master bedroom looking into the master bath. The paint in the bathroom is a gold color.
Addison's room...Possibly Pink (so very pale)
And Jadyn's room...Blue Splash. It freaks me out, but she loves it! Once we get her furniture in there, which is white, it will look really good. I keep telling myself that.
Can't wait! We will hopefully be moving in April or early May. We will see...
3 comments:
Wow!! Your house looks amazing! Can't wait to see it! See you this weekend!
It looks really good Kim......good job on the colors! We just back from Ft. Myers & Bonita Springs! It was great to catch up with friends, but I'm tired!
The colors look great Kim. I love the windows in Addison's room, they are very unique. Can't wait to see it in person. :)
Post a Comment