A year and a half...
That's the last time I blogged. Wow! How does time go by so quickly that I forget about blogging? :)
Life is moving fast, nowadays. Jadyn is in middle school (7th grade) doing lots of middle school things, attitude included. Ethan is in our intermediate school (4th grade) meeting many new friends. My baby, Addison, is now in Kindergarten loving E.V.E.R.Y. minute of it.
Happy and sad. I couldn't wait for this day to come, when all of my kids were in school. Don't get me wrong, I love when I can come back to a quiet home and it stays put together all day long. But, I definitely have to get used to the quiet.
Me? Well, I have covered several maternity leaves in a few local schools over the last few years. I go to my Bible Study once a week (so much homework!!!), I volunteer at Addison's school, and I volunteer for our church. Oh! Almost forgot. I drive my kids EVERYWHERE!
That's me.
Dodge (AKA Roger)? He's busy as ever at work and we are so grateful for that! He certainly takes good care of his family.
We just returned from an amazing trip to literally the bottom of the world. Argentina and Chile, in the Patagonia regions of both countries. It was amazing, beautiful, and a place I never want to return to. The travel alone (which I love), was just too much. That's a long story, meant for another post.
Life just keeps moving...too fast.
I am thankful for my family. For our health. Even when my kiddos are driving me crazy and I am tired from driving kids around all day. So thankful.
I am wishing that time would slow down for my friend's family. Will you join me in praying for them? They need more time. Their son Isaac is living with cancer. But they need more time.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/isaacsteiner/journal
Sending peace and love, and lots of hugs...
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment