
Tonight at dinner, Roger was talking about the Cubs/Dodgers game that he just had to find on TV tonight. We were discussing how he has been a lifelong Dodgers fan and how I really liked the Cubs when I was younger.
Jadyn says, "Well I like the Colts! What are we talking about anyway?"
Thanks Jadyn for your enlightened comment and a very large laugh!
4 comments:
Way to go Jadyn! I love the Colts too! and Willy is cheering for the White Sox!
The Cubs & White Sox are both playing in the playoffs-Al Roker said today or yesterday on the Today Show 'that h*** must have frozen over!' naughty, naughty, naughty! I was surprised he said that on the air....or not!
That's pretty funny. And let Jaydn know I'm laughing WITH her, not AT her...because I can see myself saying the exact same thing! HA!!!!
that's my girl!!! :)
Me too Jadyn ... Go Colts!
Who cares about dumb ol' baseball anyway - boring!
Post a Comment