Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tube Surgery pics & our house...

Well, it has been long enough, I am finally loading new pics on our computer! I have been totally unmotivated. Anyway, on January 6th we loaded Addison up in the car at 6:00 AM to make our way to the Surgery Center. We were finally getting tubes! She was obviously pretty tired, but did very well considering how early we yanked her out of bed. Here are a few shots of her before the surgery.

We took her Doctor kit along to help her feel comfortable and be like the real docs that come in. Yeah, that didn't work so well. She is not a good patient! Apparently neither is Roger! :)
And here she is giving me shots! OUCH!
And on to the house. They started drywalling last week! YEAH! They have been moving along so quickly, I cannot believe it! This is our ceiling...

Our garage...
And the kiddos in Addison's bedroom. They have been able to warm the place up enough with heaters, so that they can begin the mudding process. I am hoping next week sometime they will paint! SO EXCITING!





3 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute pics of Addison, so glad she did well, dr visits (or surgeries) of any kinds are just not that fun for little ones!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for tubes! yeah for dry-wall! They are working fast those little Hispanic guys....do they listen to any other music besides their salsa music???Holy cow it was loud!

Unknown said...

You're such a good mama playing in the snow with your kids. Will you come and play with my kids in the snow. That would be great, they would love that. :) I just don't want to get cold and I'm lazy. Let's just be honest. :)

So glad that surgery is over. Glad it went well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails